top of page

Tuesday afternoon painting

Public·73 members

[[[Live Sport@]]>>>>] Lens VS Rennes live match 20 August 2023

The match is a part of the Ligue 1. Currently, Lens rank 14th, while Stade Rennais hold 2nd position. Looking to compare the best-rated player on both teams?

The team scored 10 goals while conceding 12 goals (10-12). In away games, Rennes scored an average of 5 goals per match and conceded 1. The team received 0 yellow cards and 0 red cards, while the total number of fouls committed is 7. Rennes's average team rating is 7. 11 per match. Ball possession is very good for Rennes, with an average of 70. 00% overall in this season. Live stream and TV broadcastLens vs Rennes live TV broadcast can be seen on Amazon Prime Video (Fra), Nova Sport 2 (Cze), Chance, Tipsport, Tipsport SK, 1xBet, 1xBet. kz, Betclic.

RC Lens vs Stade Rennais FC Live Score | Football Live Scorecard Live Score🍪 Privacy & Transparency We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website.

Lens vs Rennes in 14 hours — Ligue 1 Season 2023/2024: Lens vs Rennes live score updated real-time along with commentary, match report, highlights, scores,

Lens - Rennes video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis. comLens - Rennes PredictionIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning. First team to score should be Lens, with 55% chances. At halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (45% chances). There's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. Players that have big chances to score in this fixture are: Wesley Said 18.

Lens scored 15 goals in the head to head meetings, while Rennes managed to score 21 goals. The overall leader in the H2H games is Rennes with 7 wins, while Lens won only 5 times. If we look at the recent meetings between Lens and Rennes, Lens is leading the direct meetings with 3-0. Lens - Rennes Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Lens won 1 games (Dijon) and lost 2 (with Manchester United, Brest) while 2 games ended in draws against VfL Wolfsburg, Torino. Lens managed to score 4 goals and conceded 9 goals (4-9). Lens scored an average 2 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 3 yellow cards and one red card, making 15.

Rennes - Lens - Live Soccer Streaming & TV Schedules Rennes vs Lens :: April 1, 2023 :: Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos by Live Soccer

Watch Lens vs Rennes on fuboTV (start with a free trial)Trailing only PSG heading into matchweek four, Lens are looking a more robust prospect than they have in years - but could that come crashing down against their experienced visitors? Ahead of the game, GOAL has the details of how to watch on TV, stream online, team news and more. US TV channel, live stream & how to watchIn the United States (US), Ligue 1 matches can be watched live and on-demand with fuboTV (start with a free trial). New users can sign up for a free seven-day trial of the live sports streaming service, which can be accessed via iOS, Android, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Roku and Apple TV as well as on a web browser.

Lens vs Rennes live stream, score and H2HYou can follow Lens - Rennes live score and live stream here on Scoreaxis. com, along with live commentary covering the most important match events. Lens vs Rennes live streaming links will be updated as soon as we'll find official streams for this Ligue 1 match. Lens vs Rennes (Ligue 1) will kick off at 20 Aug 2023 on 20:45, in Lens at Stade Bollaert-Delelis. Live match eventsMatch have not started yetMatch statisticsMatch stats will be avaliable once match startsLineup & BenchLens LineupLens Substitutes / BenchRennes LineupRennes Substitutes / BenchLens vs Rennes Head to Head MatchesLens and Rennes have a pretty solid H2H history, as they met 19 times in the last seasons, with Lens winning 5 games, while Rennes won 7 games. A number of 7 games ended in a draw.

00 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Lens's average team rating is 6. 73 per match. Lens seems good at keeping the ball, having an average possession of 52. 00% in this seasonRennes enters this match having won 4 matches of their last five (Saint-Malo, West Ham United, Nottingham Forest, Metz) lost 1 (with Wolverhampton Wanderers) while 0 fixtures ended in draws.

pl, Wplay, Canal+ Now (Pol), Eleven Sports 3 (Pol), Voyo, STS. pl, bet365, bet365. nj, MEGOGO, Nova Sports (Hel), Arena Sport (Ser), Diema Sport 2, Eleven Sports 4 (Por), Sky Sport Arena (Ita), Arena Sport (Cro), Eleven Sports (Bel), Nova Sports (Cyp), Match 4 (Hun), TNT Sports, Betano. pt, beIN Sports 4 (Tur), Superbet. pl, Betsafe, Betsson, Nordicbet. You will be able to watch Lens vs Rennes live stream online here if we find an official live video for this fixture. If more than one live streaming option is available, all the required information will be shown on this page and you should be able to choose the best live stream. Please be aware that some live events might not show up because of country restrictions (based on your location).

Live Commentary - Rennes vs RC Lens | 01.04.2023 French Ligue 1 match Rennes vs RC Lens 01.04.2023. Preview and stats followed by live commentary, video highlights and match

  • About

    Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, sh...

    bottom of page